Select your stay dates to check availability at Breath Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Breath Hotel in Fujisawa, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Shonankaigan Park, and close to Kugenuma Seaside Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Enoshima Aquarium and Suwa Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers.
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Free wired Internet
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Free valet parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Partially open bathroom
- Plasma TV
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy