Boutique Hôtel Le Morgane
Select your stay dates to check availability at Boutique Hôtel Le Morgane
Boutique Hôtel Le Morgane
About the Hotel
With a stay at Boutique Hôtel Le Morgane, you'll be centrally located in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, steps from Aiguille du Midi Cable Car and minutes from Casino Barriere Chamonix. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Chamonix Alpine Museum and Chamonix Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Full-service spa
- One meeting room
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Accessible bathroom
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1997
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor pool
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Television in common areas
- In-room accessibility
- Express check-out
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Fireplace in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Electric kettle
- Coffee/tea maker
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free bottled water
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy