Botlierskop Private Game Reserve
Select your stay dates to check availability at Botlierskop Private Game Reserve
Botlierskop Private Game Reserve
About the Hotel
Located in Klein Brak River (Garden Route), Botlierskop Private Game Reserve is within the region of Santos Beach and St. Blaize Lighthouse. This 4-star lodge is within the region of Cape St Blaize Cave.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor tennis court and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at one of the lodge's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Full-service spa
- Pool sun loungers
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Conference space
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Picnic area
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2003
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 150 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: ZAR 2000 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy