Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel
Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Bogota, Bogota Plaza Summit Hotel is in the business district and convenient to La Castellana National Theater and Park 93. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of World Trade Center and Virrey Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Year Built 1978
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Coffee shop or café
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Business center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Memory foam mattress
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: COP 19000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 80000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 52845 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy