Best Western Hotel St. George
Select your stay dates to check availability at Best Western Hotel St. George
Best Western Hotel St. George
About the Hotel
With a stay at Best Western Hotel St. George, you'll be centrally located in Milan, walking distance from Porta Venezia and close to Piazza Lima. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Corso Buenos Aires and Villa Reale.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include concierge services and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 95 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 20 ??? and 06 January.