Beppu Kamenoi Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Beppu Kamenoi Hotel
Beppu Kamenoi Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Beppu Kamenoi Hotel in Beppu, you'll be minutes from Takegawara Onsen and Beppu Tower. This hotel is within close proximity of Beppu Park and Jigokumushikobo Kannawa.
Stay in one of 322 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Beppu? This hotel has 5705 square feet (530 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa services on site
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 322
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 5705
- Luggage storage
- Arcade/game room
- Conference space size (meters) - 530
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 for adults and JPY 850 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 05 February 2018 to 28 February 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Spa tub
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities