Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
Select your stay dates to check availability at Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
About the Hotel
With a stay at Belmond Sanctuary Lodge in Machu Picchu, you'll be in a national park and minutes from Temple of the Condor and Machu Picchu. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Huayna Picchu and Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
- Full-service spa
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free reception
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa services on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Turndown service
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Free bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 90 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 345.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 345.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 315.00
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy