Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
Select your stay dates to check availability at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
About the Hotel
With a stay at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, you'll be centrally located in Cusco, steps from Pre-Columbian Art Museum and Museum of Religious Art. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Inca Museum and Hatunrumiyoc.
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring free minibar items and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Spa services on site
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Free pool cabanas
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1596
- 24-hour front desk
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Pillow menu
- Air conditioning
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Turndown service
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Espresso maker
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 72 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1152.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 576.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy