Baya Hotel & Spa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Baya Hotel & Spa
Baya Hotel & Spa
About the Hotel
With a stay at Baya Hotel & Spa in Capbreton (Cote Landaise), you'll be minutes from Stand-Up-Paddle and close to Capbreton Pier. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Capbreton Bunkers and Bateau Le Roben.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Capbreton? This hotel has 646 square feet (60 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Roll-in shower
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool umbrellas
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Beach bar
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- In-room accessibility
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Accessible bathroom
- Marina on site
- Conference space
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LED TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 160.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 09 January 2017 to 31 March 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms