Barra Sol Praia Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Barra Sol Praia Hotel
Barra Sol Praia Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Barra Sol Praia Hotel in Porto Seguro (Taperapua Beach), you'll be minutes from Itacimirim Beach and close to Axe Moi Entertainment Complex. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Taperapuan Beach and Complexo Barramares.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Total number of rooms - 25
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's pool
- Arcade/game room
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.