Select your stay dates to check availability at Bantu Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Bantu Hotel in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), you'll be minutes from Simon Bolivar House and Museum and Puerta del Reloj. This hotel is within close proximity of University of Cartagena and Santo Toribio Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Outdoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2006
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy