Select your stay dates to check availability at Atlantis Hostal
About the Hotel
With a stay at Atlantis Hostal in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), you'll be minutes from San Blas Church and close to Hatunrumiyoc. This hostal is within close proximity of Museum of Religious Art and Qenko.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 20-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and a turndown service, as well as phones with free local calls.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Victorian hostal also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 200 meters.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hostal's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Television in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 4
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Balcony or patio
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- LCD TV
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 25.00 per room (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 50 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Cash deposit: PEN 30 per night for guests under 20 years old staying between 1 January - 28 December
- Cash Breakage deposit: PEN 50 per night for guests under 29 years old staying between 1 January - 31 December
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: PEN 25 (one way)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy