Your trip to Tokyo
Shinjuku Washington Hotel (Free WiFi)
Shinjuku Washington Hotel, closest hotel to Tokyo Metropolitan Government building, located in the famous Shinjuku area, only 8 minutes walk from Shinjuku station, and just beside Shinjuku Central Park. Located near major tourist spots/attractions, and shopping and business districts, this hotel is within walking distance ... Read More
About Shinjuku Washington Hotel (Free WiFi)
Shinjuku Washington Hotel, closest hotel to Tokyo Metropolitan Government building, located in the famous Shinjuku area, only 8 minutes walk from Shinjuku station, and just beside Shinjuku Central Park. Located near major tourist spots/attractions, and shopping and business districts, this hotel is within walking distance from variety of restaurants for Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, Indian cuisines, shops, 24/7 convenience store and many of department stores.
Shinjuku Washington Hotel is 24 stories high rise with over 1200rooms in Shinjuku area. Front desk located at third floor of main building. Automated money exchange machine is available near front desk on third floor for your convenience (available currency is limited). 24/7 convenience store is also available at first floor of hotel. You can also enjoy spectacular view of Shinjuku from Manhattan Table top of Shinjuku Washington Hotel, available for your favorite cocktails. Steak house, shabu-shabu restaurant, and more than 10 of variety restaurants are also available for your convenience. (Izakaya, ramen-shop, soba noodle shop, Yakitori, etc)
Guest rooms are equipped with, unit bath, TV, phone, Tea set, fridge, hair dryer, and toilet. Also free high speed internet access is available at all rooms. Toothbrush, shampoo, soap is available at each rooms. Laundry service is also available for long staying guest
It is 8 minutes walk from Shinjuku Station, Lumine Guchi(exit) is the closest exit, take Koshu Kaido Street all the way to hotel. 100JPY ride bus is also available from Shinjuku to in-front of hotel.
Airport limousine bus to/from both Narita International Airport and Haneda International Airport are available from hotel. You may purchase your bus ticket at hotel.
3 2 9 NISHI SHINJUKU Tokyo , JP 106 8336
- MANHATTAN TABLE (25th top floor of the Main Building): Grill & Dining A cozy yet stylish dining restaurant where you can enjoy California cuisine with the taste of Japan in a relaxed atmosphere. You must be fascinated with a harmony of the beautiful night view, nice foods and services just as if you're in Manhattan. Serves breakfast and dinner
- Steak & Shabu-shabu Fujita (1st floor of Annex): You can enjoy Teppanyaki or Shabu-shabu featuring Japanese black hair cattle (Wagyu) and selected ingredients in a mature atmosphere, isolated from crowds and noises of the city. Offers dinner courses for two, family, friends, business associates or organizations to gather and celebrate.With a night viewing of illuminated Japanese garden, you can enjoy Teppanyaki at the counter with our chef's professional process to grill a beautifully marbled filet of wagyu to your liking; or Shabu-shabu, seated at a table, with the source of our best recipes.
- Café & Bar "Baron" (3rd floor of the Main Building): You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, coffee in the daytime and cocktail in the evening in an elegant marbled interior with the open high ceiling.
- Others (1st basement to 2nd floor of the Main Building): The hotel complex also contains a variety of restaurants that serve seafood, ramen noodles, Italian, yakiniku Japanese barbecue and much more.
- Shinjuku Washington Hotel located 8 min walk from JR/Subway Shinjuku Station. From Narita International Airport(NRT) 100 min to the hotel by airport limousine bus. 85 min to Shinjuku station on the Narita Express line. 8 min walk from Shinjuku station. From Haneda International Airport(HND) 60 minutes to the hotel by airport limousine bus. 25 minutes to Hamamatsucho station on the Tokyo Momorail, 25 minutes from Hamamatsucho station to Shinjuku station on JR Yamanote Line.
- Kabukicho: 2.0 Kilometre
- Odaiba Bay Area: 15.0 Kilometre
- Yokohama: 30.0 Mile
- Shinjuku Chuo Park: 0.3 Mile
- Roppongi Hills: 11.0 Kilometre
- Shinjuku Gyoen Park: 3.0 Kilometre
- JR/Subway Shinjuku Station: 0.8 Kilometre
- Tokyo Disney Resort: 20.0 Kilometre
- HND: 15.0 Kilometre
- NRT: 70.0 Kilometre
- Shinjuku Electric District: 0.8 Kilometre
- Akihabara: 14.0 Kilometre
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building: 0.3 Kilometre
- Dry cleaning*
- Wi Fi Connection
- Wi Fi
- Private dining for groups*
*Additional charges may apply
- Data port
- Internet Access
- Wifi in the lobby
- Meeting Rooms*
*Additional charges may apply
- Check-in time: 14:00
- Check-out time: 10:00
Credit cards accepted by hotel
- American Express
Hotels Terms & Conditions applicable to your booking
This site acts as a sales agent on behalf of the accommodation provider. The accommodation provider has its own terms and conditions which are detailed on this page and apply to your booking in addition to the sites terms and condition which can be found on the website or at the checkout.
Reviews are provided by our partner TripAdvisorWrite a review
- The TripAdvisor Traveller rating for each hotel is displayed on the right hand side of the Reviews tab of the Hotel details page.
- The ratings range from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).
- We do not filter any of the reviews or ratings supplied to us by TripAdvisor.
- The hotel has been rated by TripAdvisor members for its suitability on a number of key factors, such as families or honeymooners.
- They are also rated on other factors, including cleanliness and value for money, to help you make a decision based on the facilities that are most important to you.
- To read the full review, simply click on 'more'.
- You can also post reviews on TripAdvisor by clicking on the 'Write a review' link.
The information on this website are the views and opinions of TripAdvisor members and not TripAdvisor LLC. It is provided 'as is' and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health and safety, customs and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel (c) TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved.
- Total so far: SGD 0.00
+65 6329 7557
Your hotel booking will be instantly confirmed, and we charge no credit card fees.
- Change or start a new search /trips/search/hotels_overlay?hotelMaxChildLimit=3&childCount=0&guestCounts=1&partnerId=5003&maxPaxLimit=4&guestCodes=ADULT&propertyIds=24452-0-6-UTE00004%24v1v%24&childAges=&city=Tokyo&numRooms=1&hotelMaxRooms=3&numNights=3&path=hotels&hotelMaxAdultLimit=4&pTxId=2804466&checkInDate=2013-6-9&startIndex=0&checkOutDate=2013-6-12&isTopSecret=false&hotelMaxReturnPerPage=25&adultCount=1&childrenPerRoom=0&isDeepLinking=true&tabId=rooms&numberOfRooms=1&hotelMaxChildAgeLimit=12&checkIn=Sun+Jun+09+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&configId=S37971682&checkOut=Wed+Jun+12+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&checkInDay=9&checkInMonthAndYear=2013-6&ac_country=&channel=HotelWebUI&hotelRequestId=314523330615492&showDefaultRoomsOnly=false
- Need help booking? Speak with our friendly Sales & Customer Care staff.+65 6329 7557 (within Singapore)+65 6329 7559 (calling from overseas)*Operating hours are Monday to Friday 0800 to 2000 and Saturday and Sunday 0900 to 1700. (Singapore Time)Click here for more information.