Your trip to Singapore
Resorts World Sentosa - Hard Rock Hotel
Rock and roll attitude meets five-star service at the Hard Rock Hotel Singapore. Breathtaking design, fashionable dining options, and the legendary entertainment experience only Hard Rock can offer make this the obvious choice for those looking for a stay that is beyond the ordinary.If unique networking venues are what you... Read More
About Resorts World Sentosa - Hard Rock Hotel
Rock and roll attitude meets five-star service at the Hard Rock Hotel Singapore. Breathtaking design, fashionable dining options, and the legendary entertainment experience only Hard Rock can offer make this the obvious choice for those looking for a stay that is beyond the ordinary.
If unique networking venues are what you need, the hotel is home to some of the resort's best meeting and conference facilities, and indoor exhibition space. This includes 30 function rooms and one of Asia's largest ballrooms with seating for 6,500 guests. All at the doorstep of Universal Studios Singapore, the world's largest oceanarium and Asia's newest casino resort
Gold Award for: Best 5 in Asia in the Category of HAPA Signature Deluxe Hotel
Awarded by Hospitality Asia Platinum Awards (HAPA) Regional 2011-2013 Series
Hard Rock Hotel™ Singapore, winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Travelers' Choice Award for Trendiest Hotel in Singapore!
Images displayed on the website are for illustration purposes only.
Sentosa Gateway No 28 Singapore , SG 098139
- Dining Options: Number of Bars in Hotel: 1 Number of Restaurants in Hotel: 1 ON PROPERTY: Starz A stylish modern restaurant designed in contemporary style with touches of Hard Rock and Asian influence and relaxing al fresco dining area overlooking the Rock Pool area. Starz offer buffet style dining with live working stations. The Starz invites you to take a cross - ethnic journey through culinary worlds with stops in mystic Morocco, eclifying Europe, spiritual Middle East, exotic Australia and many others.
- Changi Intl Airport FROM AIRPORT, DRIVE ALONG ECP, CONTINUE ONTO AYER RAJAH EXPRESSWAY, EXIT AT 2A TO MERGE ONTO KEPPEL ROAD, TAKE THE RAMP TO TELOK BLANGAH ROAD, DRIVE ALONG TELOK BLANGAH ROAD , TURN LEFT ONTO SENTOSA GATEWAY
- Sentosa 0.0 Mi
- City Hall Mrt Station 4.3 Mi
- Vivo City 1.2 Mi
- Merlion Park 3.7 Mi
- Marina Square 5.6 Mi
- Asian Civilisations Museum 4.3 Mi
- The Maritime Experiential Museum 0.0 Mi
- Kallang Stadium 7.5 Mi
- Millenia Walk 5.6 Mi
- Universal Studios Singapore 1.2 Mi
- Chinatown 3.1 Mi
- Mount Faber 1.9 Mi
- Ion Orchard 3.7 Mi
- Parliament House 3.7 Mi
- Clarke Quay 3.7 Mi
- Singapore Zoological Garden 17.4 Mi
- Raffles City Shopping Center 4.3 Mi
- Little India 5.6 Mi
- Dempsey Hill 5.0 Mi
- National Museum 3.7 Mi
- Esplanade Park 5.0 Mi
- Boat Quay 3.7 Mi
- Lau Pat Sat 3.1 Mi
- Resorts World Sentosa 0.0 Mi
- Marina Bay Sands 3.7 Mi
- Singapore Botanic Gardens 5.6 Mi
- Istana 5.6 Mi
- Singapore Flyer 5.0 Mi
- Colours By The Bay 3.7 Mi
- Esplanade 5.0 Mi
- Takashimaya Shopping Centre 3.7 Mi
- Science Centre 9.3 Mi
- Singapore Night Safari 17.4 Mi
- Orchard Road 5.0 Mi
- Chijmes 4.3 Mi
- Ducktours 5.0 Mi
- Underwater World 2.5 Mi
- Hippotours 5.0 Mi
- Jurong Birdpark 11.8 Mi
- Air Conditioning
- Wi Fi Connection
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Wi Fi
- free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Children programs
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Private dining for groups
- Handicap rooms
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Swimming pool
- Check-in time: 15:00
- Check-out time: 12:00
- Smoking not permitted
Credit cards accepted by hotel
- American Express
Hotels Terms & Conditions applicable to your booking
This site acts as a sales agent on behalf of the accommodation provider. The accommodation provider has its own terms and conditions which are detailed on this page and apply to your booking in addition to the sites terms and condition which can be found on the website or at the checkout.
Reviews are provided by our partner TripAdvisorWrite a review
- The TripAdvisor Traveller rating for each hotel is displayed on the right hand side of the Reviews tab of the Hotel details page.
- The ratings range from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).
- We do not filter any of the reviews or ratings supplied to us by TripAdvisor.
- The hotel has been rated by TripAdvisor members for its suitability on a number of key factors, such as families or honeymooners.
- They are also rated on other factors, including cleanliness and value for money, to help you make a decision based on the facilities that are most important to you.
- To read the full review, simply click on 'more'.
- You can also post reviews on TripAdvisor by clicking on the 'Write a review' link.
The information on this website are the views and opinions of TripAdvisor members and not TripAdvisor LLC. It is provided 'as is' and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health and safety, customs and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel (c) TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved.
- Total so far: SGD 0.00
+65 6329 7557
Your hotel booking will be instantly confirmed, and we charge no credit card fees.
- Change or start a new search /trips/search/hotels_overlay?hotelMaxChildLimit=3&childCount=0&guestCounts=1&partnerId=5003&maxPaxLimit=4&guestCodes=ADULT&propertyIds=143658-0-6-TRU00008%24v1v%24&childAges=&city=Singapore&numRooms=1&hotelMaxRooms=3&numNights=1&path=hotels&hotelMaxAdultLimit=4&pTxId=66132&checkInDate=2013-10-14&startIndex=0&checkOutDate=2013-10-15&isTopSecret=false&hotelMaxReturnPerPage=25&adultCount=1&childrenPerRoom=0&isDeepLinking=true&tabId=rooms&numberOfRooms=1&hotelMaxChildAgeLimit=12&checkIn=Mon+Oct+14+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&configId=S37971682&intcmp=HOMEPAGE_RIGHTPODULE1_17SEP2012_RWSHARDROCKSIN_HOTELS&checkOut=Tue+Oct+15+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&checkInDay=14&checkInMonthAndYear=2013-10&ac_country=&channel=HotelWebUI&hotelRequestId=314002560769364&showDefaultRoomsOnly=false
- Need help booking? Speak with our friendly Sales & Customer Care staff.+65 6329 7557 (within Singapore)+65 6329 7559 (calling from overseas)*Operating hours are Monday to Friday 0800 to 2000 and Saturday and Sunday 0900 to 1700. (Singapore Time)Click here for more information.