Your trip to Singapore
Riverview Hotel Singapore
On the bank of the historical Singapore River, near Chinatown and only minutes away from the Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping belt, 10 minutes drive to Suntec City, 20 minutes drive to Changi International Airport. Each of the 476 guest rooms and suites is equipped with international direct-dial telephon... Read More
About Riverview Hotel Singapore
On the bank of the historical Singapore River, near Chinatown and only minutes away from the Central Business District and Orchard Road shopping belt, 10 minutes drive to Suntec City, 20 minutes drive to Changi International Airport.
Each of the 476 guest rooms and suites is equipped with international direct-dial telephone with extension in bathroom and voicemail service, tub/ shower bath combination, hairdryer, minibar, in-room safe, coffee/ tea making facilities, central air conditioning LCD television with over 20 channels of international programmes and broadband access. All rooms are fitted with bay windows and command a panoramic view of the river or city. The poolside features an outdoor pool, gym, Jacuzzi, steam-room and pool-bar.
A wide range of local and western cuisine is served at the River Garden which also features a daily buffet. This 24-hour coffee house has an indoor dining area and an alfresco terrace which overlook the Singapore River. The River Palace Chinese Restaurant is the ideal place for lover of Cantonese and Sichuan cuisine. An extensive menu of gastronomic delight will please the most discerning palate. For a cosy chit-chat, the Jade Lounge is the ideal place to unwind and enjoy nightly live entertainment.
Complimentary shuttle service to/from Chinatown, Orchard Road and Suntec City is available at regular intervals throughout the day.
Child under 12 years old is complimentary when sharing existing bed with parents. Maximum 1 Child per room.
382 Havelock Road SINGAPORE , SG 169629
- Dining Options: -ON SITE RESTAURANT 24 HOURS ROOM SERVICES RIVER GARDEN COFFEE HOUSE . LEVEL 1 OPEN 24 HOURS EVERY DAY . LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SATISFY YOUR HUNGER PANGS AFTER CLUBBING OR A LATE NIGHT PARTY OR CRAVING FOR A BITE WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR LOVED ONES IN A COSY DINING VENUE . RIVER GARDEN COFFEE HOUSE IS A 24 HOURS RESTAURANT THAT OFFERS A SPECIAL SUPPER MENU THAT IS AVAILABLE FROM 11 PM TO 6 AM. . SELECTIONS LIKE RIVERVIEW BURGER CHICKEN IN THE BASKET AND POPULAR SINGAPORE DISHES SUCH AS CONGEE HOKKIEN MEE AND CANTONESE FRIED RICE MAKES RIVER GARDEN THE IDEAL PLACE FOR YOUR LATE NIGHT DINING . RIVER GARDEN COFFEE HOUSE OPEN 24 HOURS EVERY DAY . INDULGE IN GASTRONOMIC DELIGHTS OF LOCAL FAVOURITES INTERNATIONAL AND WESTERN FOOD SPECIALTIES AVAILABLE IN A LA CARTE AND BUFFET STYLES IN A COSY SETTING . BESIDES AN INTERNATIONAL BUFFET LUNCH AND DINNER YOU CAN ALSO SAVOUR OUR CHEFS FAVOURITES WHICH INCLUDE POPULAR SINGAPORE DISHES SUCH AS OUR FABULOUS LOBSTER LAKSA BAK KUT TEH NASI LEMAK HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE AND HOR FUN WITH BLACK BEAN SAUCE . OUR SPECIAL BBQ ON SUNDAY COMES WITH ENDLESS FLOW OF ICED COLD PREMIUM BEER GRILLED PRIME MEATS AND AN INTERNATIONAL BUFFET SPREAD . OVERLOOKING THE SINGAPORE RIVER YOU CAN ENJOY A RIVERVIEW BUFFET WITH YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AT RIVER GARDEN COFFEE HOUSE . . RIVER PALACE CHINESE RESTAURANT RIVER PALACE CHINESE RESTAURANT . LEVEL 2 12 NOON TO 2.30 PM 6.00 PM TO 10.30 PM MONDAY TO SUNDAY . EMBARK ON AN EPICUREAN JOURNEY OF RICH SPICY CANTONESE SICHUAN CUISINE AND DISCOVER THE SOPHISTICATED INGREDIENTS OUR CHEF USES TO CREATE THE VARIOUS CULINARY SELECTIONS . STYLISHLY DECORATED RIVER PALACE CHINESE RESTAURANT MAKES AN IDEAL VENUE FOR WEDDINGS BIRTHDAYS COMPANY/PRIVATE FUNCTIONS AND FAMILY DINNERS IN SINGAPORE. . . IRODORI JAPANESE RESTAURANT LEVEL 3 11.30 AM TO 2.30 PM 6 PM TO 10.30 PM MONDAY TO SUNDAY . USING ONLY THE FRESHEST SEAFOOD AND INGREDIENTS FROM AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND NORWAY AND EUROPE YOU CAN ENJOY A SELECTION OF OVER 100 D
- -FROM CHANGI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TAKE PIE EXIT AT KEPPEL EXIT TURN RIGHT TO CANTONMENT ROAD AND TRAVEL STRAIGHT ALONG OUTRAM ROAD TURN LEFT INTO HAVELOCK ROAD RIVERVIEW HOTEL IS ON THE RIGHT AFTER TRAVELING 1 KM . .
- - Chinatown . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0.6 Mi /1.0 Km
- - Roberston Quay . . . . . . . . . . .0.6 Mi /1.0 Km
- - Bugis Village . . . . . . . . . . . 1.2 Mi /2.0 Km
- - Clarke Quay . . . . . . . . . . . . 0.6 Mi /1.0 Km
- - Great World City Shopping Centre . .0.6 Mi /1.0 Km
- - Sentosa Island . . . . . . . . . . .1.2 Mi /2.0 Km
- SIN: 13.0 Mile
- Central Business District 1 Mi/2 Km Se
- Botanical Gardens 1 Mi/2 Km Ne
- Jurong Bird Park 9 Mi/15 Km W
- Orchard Road Shopping 1 Mi/2 Km N
- Cruise Terminal 3 Mi/4 Km Sw
- Sentosa Island 3 Mi/4 Km Sw
- Chinatown 1 Mi/1 Km Se
- Singapore Zoo 16 Mi/26 Km N
- Executive floor
- Wi Fi Connection
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Wi Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Private dining for groups
- Meeting Rooms
- Onsite convention services
- Swimming pool
- Check-in time: 14:00
- Check-out time: 12:00
Credit cards accepted by hotel
- American Express
Hotels Terms & Conditions applicable to your booking
This site acts as a sales agent on behalf of the accommodation provider. The accommodation provider has its own terms and conditions which are detailed on this page and apply to your booking in addition to the sites terms and condition which can be found on the website or at the checkout.
Reviews are provided by our partner TripAdvisorWrite a review
- The TripAdvisor Traveller rating for each hotel is displayed on the right hand side of the Reviews tab of the Hotel details page.
- The ratings range from 1 (poor) to 5 (excellent).
- We do not filter any of the reviews or ratings supplied to us by TripAdvisor.
- The hotel has been rated by TripAdvisor members for its suitability on a number of key factors, such as families or honeymooners.
- They are also rated on other factors, including cleanliness and value for money, to help you make a decision based on the facilities that are most important to you.
- To read the full review, simply click on 'more'.
- You can also post reviews on TripAdvisor by clicking on the 'Write a review' link.
The information on this website are the views and opinions of TripAdvisor members and not TripAdvisor LLC. It is provided 'as is' and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health and safety, customs and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel (c) TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved.
- Total so far: SGD 0.00
+65 6329 7557
Your hotel booking will be instantly confirmed, and we charge no credit card fees.
- Change or start a new search /trips/search/hotels_overlay?hotelMaxChildLimit=3&childCount=0&guestCounts=1&partnerId=5003&maxPaxLimit=4&guestCodes=ADULT&propertyIds=46205-0-6-RES00777%24v1v%24&childAges=&city=Singapore&numRooms=1&hotelMaxRooms=3&numNights=3&path=hotels&hotelMaxAdultLimit=4&pTxId=2286684&checkInDate=2013-6-6&startIndex=0&checkOutDate=2013-6-9&isTopSecret=false&hotelMaxReturnPerPage=25&adultCount=1&childrenPerRoom=0&isDeepLinking=true&tabId=information&numberOfRooms=1&hotelMaxChildAgeLimit=12&checkIn=Thu+Jun+06+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&configId=S37971682&intcmp=Hotel_SEO_singapore_riverview_hotel_singapore_title_7&checkOut=Sun+Jun+09+00%3A00%3A00+CDT+2013&checkInDay=6&checkInMonthAndYear=2013-6&ac_country=&channel=HotelWebUI&hotelRequestId=3143120208011014&showDefaultRoomsOnly=false
- Need help booking? Speak with our friendly Sales & Customer Care staff.+65 6329 7557 (within Singapore)+65 6329 7559 (calling from overseas)*Operating hours are Monday to Friday 0800 to 2000 and Saturday and Sunday 0900 to 1700. (Singapore Time)Click here for more information.