|Terms and conditions
- Applicable Sales period : 01 - 31 Aug 2012.
- Prior to your visit, please refer to the respective participating attractions’ websites for information on their opening hours, latest announcements and updates.
- The Discover Hong Kong Passport is valid until 31 December 2012 while blackout date(s) apply to some of the participating attractions as follows:
a) Big Bus Tours : except 1 October, 24 - 26 December, and 31 December 2012
b) Ngong Ping 360: available on all days except Servicing Days. For details on Servicing Days, please visit www.np360.com.hk , or our information message system on +852 3666 0606.
c) Hong Kong Noah’s Ark : Closed on every first and third Wednesday of the month except Public Holidays. On special occasions, Noah's Ark may extend the opening hours, please refer to our website for the latest information.
d) sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck: Except 1 October, 24 – 25 December and 31 December.
e) Hong Kong Wetland Park: Closed on Tuesdays (except Public Holidays).
- Valid for bona fide visitors to Hong Kong only; participating attractions reserve the right to request for travel documents to be presented.
- Please present the original copy of the Discover Hong Kong Passport at the ticketing counter before admission to the attraction. Failing which, participating attractions reserve the right to charge the published rates for the respective admission or ticket.
- Each Passport can only be used once by one person (adult or child) in each participating attraction. Once used, the Passport will be stamped or marked, and free admission to a particular attraction will be considered consumed.
- The Discover Hong Kong Passport is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable (in whole or in part), and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- The Discover Hong Kong Passport has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Photocopies, defaced or damaged Passports will not be accepted.
- Hong Kong Tourism Board, the participating attractions and Zuji Pte Ltd are not liable to provide replacement for lost or stolen Passports.
- Information and offers provided by attractions are subject to change by the respective attractions concerned without prior notice. Please contact each participating attraction for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and full terms and conditions.
- The Hong Kong Tourism Board is not a supplier of the products or services of the attraction and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Hong Kong Tourism Board and the participating attractions shall be final.
- Other Terms & Conditions - These terms & conditions pertaining to some participating attractions also apply:
a) Big Bus Tours :
· Prior to joining the tour, passengers are required to redeem for a bus ticket using the Discover Hong Kong Passport, and make a booking for the Night tour at the Big Bus Tours Information counter- please visit www.bigbustours.com for the addresses of our Information counters.
· Passengers are required to be at the departure point on time. No refund is allowed for passengers who missed the tour departure.
· Duration of the Night Tour is around one hour.
b) Madame Tussauds Hong Kong: Entry is subject to the rules and regulations of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. Please visit www.madametussauds.com/HongKong for more details.
c) Ngong Ping 360 :
· The Discover Hong Kong Passport is only valid for use at Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal. Guests are recommended to redeem and use on, or before 3pm.
· The redemption is not valid for exchange or purchase of any other Ngong Ping 360 ticket packages.
· All Ngong Ping 360 tickets are subject to Conditions & ByLaws governing the conditions of use of Ngong Ping 360 facilities.
d) Hong Kong Noah’s Ark :
· Each admission ticket includes One-Time visit to (Ark Expo), Treasure House, Ark Life Education House, Special Exhibition and Solar Tower, and Multi Entries on the same day to Ark Garden and Nature Garden.
· Complimentary round-trip shuttle bus service between Noah’s Ark and Mongkok (Grand Century Place) will be offered by presenting the Discover Hong Kong Passport at the Noah’s Ark Shuttle Bus Ticket Office before boarding. For shuttle bus schedule and more details, please refer to www.noahsark.com.hk.
e) The Peak :
· The Discover Hong Kong Passport is only valid for use at the Garden Road Peak Tram Lower Terminus. Queuing for ticket redemption would be arranged by Peak Tramways Company Limited.
· Peak Tram services and Sky Terrace 428 may be suspended in the event of adverse weather, such as the hoisting of typhoon signal no. 8 or above, or black rainstorm.
f) sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck: Children aged 11 or below have to be accompanied by an adult.