Promotion Period: 1 Apr 2011 to 31 Mar 2013
Everyday MasterCard Savings SGD$25 Hotel eVoucher Promotion Terms & Conditions (the "Terms & Conditions")
- The Everyday MasterCard Savings SGD$25 Hotel eVoucher Promotion (the "Promotion") is available to new and existing ZUJI customers ("Customers") who book a flight on www.zuji.com.sg and pay with their MasterCard cards ("MasterCard").
- Officers and employees of ZUJI and agencies associated with this Promotion, and their respective immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
- This Promotion is only valid for flight bookings made by Customers between 1-Apr-2011 and 31-Mar-2013 (the "Promotion Period") where payment is made using MasterCard. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion will not apply to any payment made, in whole or in part, using any voucher, offer, discount or concession.
- Only one eVoucher will be issued per flight booking. Hotel or Package bookings do not qualify for this Promotion.
- The value of the eVoucher is SGD$25.
- The eVoucher will be sent to the Customer via email to the email address provided by the Customer during the flight booking, within three (03) working days from the date of the flight booking or such longer period as may be determined by ZUJI. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that a valid email address is provided. ZUJI will not be responsible whatsoever for any failure or delay in the delivery of the eVoucher as a result of any erroneous or invalid email address being provided.
- The eVoucher is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and may be used for online hotel bookings made on www.zuji.com.sg only. Extension of eVoucher validity is strictly not allowed.
- Only one eVoucher may be used for each hotel booking.
- The eVoucher is not valid for use where payment for the hotel booking is required to be made directly to the hotel, including at on-site check-in at the hotel premises.
- Under no circumstances can any portion of the eVoucher be converted into cash whether by way of refund or otherwise. If a Customer has received an eVoucher but does not wish to use it, ZUJI will not refund the whole or any part of the value of the eVoucher.
- If an eVoucher has been utilized on a booking that is later cancelled or amended, the value of the eVoucher will not be refunded, and all cancellation and amendment fees will still apply.
- The Customer undertakes to pay for the difference between the purchase price for the hotel and the value of the eVoucher. Any balance payment of the purchase price, after deducting the eVoucher value, must be made by the Customer with MasterCard. The Customer further agrees that any value in the eVoucher not utilized in one single booking transaction will be forfeited.
- ZUJI reserves the right to charge to the Customer’s credit card used to make the booking with the full purchase price of the booking, without taking into account the value of the eVoucher, should any part of these Terms & Conditions be violated.
- The eVoucher may not be transferred or sold, and should be exclusively used by the Customer only. ZUJI is not responsible to the Customer or to any other party for compensation as a result of the above-mentioned actions or any other breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Customer shall not tamper with or in any manner modify, alter, deface or damage the eVoucher, or act in any manner which would be in violation of these Terms & Conditions, including all related terms and conditions. ZUJI reserves the right to refrain from accepting any eVoucher that has been tampered with or which has been modified, altered, defaced or damaged. ZUJI further reserves the right to pursue legal action against any Customer or person who it believes has acted in contravention of these Terms & Conditions, including all related terms and conditions.
- The Customer expressly agrees that by his/her participation in the Promotion, ZUJI may use any information collected in respect of the Customer, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any reference, payment or other compensation to the Customer subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws. Each Customer's personal information may be disclosed to governmental or regulatory bodies.
- By completing/confirming a purchase/booking, the Customer acknowledges and agrees to the Terms and Conditions herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Promotion and hotel/flight bookings.
- The eVoucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discount or concession. ZUJI will not entertain any claims or adjustments through other discounts or savings promotions offered by ZUJI or its partners prior to, or after the launch of this Promotion.
- ZUJI shall not be responsible for booking requests received after the Promotion Period or for any late, misdirected, lost or unsuccessful efforts to notify the Customer or send the eVoucher, as a consequence of telephone or Internet service delays, interruptions, failures or overloads and shall in no event be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay arising from, but not limited to, an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, labour or industrial dispute, any strike, natural disaster, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of ZUJI.
- Subject to applicable law, ZUJI does not make any warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the Promotion and/or eVoucher and does not accept any responsibilities therefore. Each Customer agrees that ZUJI is not responsible or liable for any costs, damages, claims, demands or liability incurred by the Customer in participating in the Promotion, including but not limited to injury or damage to the Customer's computer.
- ZUJI, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors and employees, shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind as a result of the Customer's participation in the Promotion or from the acceptance or use or misuse of the eVoucher, including any travel related or pursuant thereto. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- ZUJI at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions from time to time and/or cancel this Promotion without prior notice.
- The decision of ZUJI on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Promotion and its Terms & Conditions shall be final.
MasterCard does not assume any responsibility for the products and services offered under this Promotion. The products are sold and services are provided solely by the relevant vendors, under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors, and MasterCard accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by MasterCard and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in this Promotion be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by MasterCard.